Nour Tao massage infused with Traditional Thai
Nour Tao Therapy is put toghther by alternative therapist Nathalie Kassdanno .
Nour means light in Arabic and Tao means the right path in Chinese.
The philosophy of the treatment lies within the alternative therapies called Qino-practice, energy healing bodywork, using Tao energy practice, chi energy to uplift life force in combination with therapeutic Yin yoga working on fascia, craniosacral therapy, Hot stones and conscious Deep breath work.
In combination with traditional Thai massage this becomes a whole new way to treat various form of physical and emotional pain . This treatment appreciates the nature of structural, chemical, and psychological influences on the nervous system and indeed the whole body. Problems within our skeletal structure and joints cause an imbalance in the overall function of the body. These imbalances in function, disturbances in muscles, circulation, nerve function, inner organs, can lead to changes in muscular balance and overall physiological function. Structural problems, in turn, can lead to disturbances in nerve function and signal flow, resulting in biochemical changes and pain.
Chemical imbalances, such as hormonal imbalance, negative thinking, stress, and muscular tension often lead to structural disturbances. Well-being is the result of a healthy balance between structure, psyche and chemistry. The goal of the treatment is to help restore balance to the entire system.
The benefits What we can work on with Nour Tao massage, healing, breath and meditation:
• Teaches us intimacy, ability to receive more intimacy, opening up surrendering
• Digestive disorders
• Fibromyalgia , Headaches , Guilt, shame, Traumatic experiences
• Insomnia related to stress, Myofascial pain syndrome, Soft tissue strains or injuries
• Sports injuries, Joint pain, Depression and sadness
• Menstruation problems, Infertility
• Research has shown that massage has a direct impact on
lowering the levels of stress hormones that create the “fight-or-flight” response, and can boost “feel good” neurotransmitters like dopamine, serotonin, endorphins and oxytocin.
• Helps to heal Sexual dysfunctions, increased pleasure through awareness of the body and the breath
• Sexual energy blockages
The origins of this practice date to the early movement of Buddhism in Asia. Traditional Thai Massage is an ancient art with roots in Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine. It is thought to have originated from a medical practitioner, Dr. Jivaka, who traveled with the Buddha to India
Called Nuad Boran in Thai, the ancient art of traditional massage has been practiced by an unbroken chain of masters since at least 300 BC. Thai Massage is directly related to Ayurvedic principles originating in India. Like other ancient Asian techniques such as Shiatsu and Reflexology, and more recent Western developments such as Cranio-sacral Therapy, Thai Massage is a form of therapy based on the theory of the flow of energy between specific points on the periphery of the body and the internal organs.
The masseur uses a unique combination of Acupressure and Yoga-like stretching to relax muscles and work through tension and stress. Acupressure points are sensitive ‘trigger’ points that connect to musculo-skeletal organ systems throughout the body.
The idea of Shen-lines alias energy-lines was first used is “Thaiyoga Massage”. These are similar to nadis as per the philosophy of yoga.
• Relieve tension headaches
• Reduce types of back pain (typically subacute and chronic nonspecific back pain)
• Relieve muscle pain and spasticity as well as joint stiffness and pain
• Increase flexibility and range of motion
• Stimulate circulation and lymphatic drainage
• Boost energy
• Calm the nervous system
• Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
• Help people boost their inner energy levels
• Develop discipline and self-control
• Achieve better health, increases health and vitality
• Raise the energy level and stamina
• Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
- Relaxing massage
- Hot stone massage
- Lymphatic hand and radiofrequency massage therapy
- Acupressure and relaxing massage
- Tao – Dao Massage
- Healing – energy work
- Nour tao
Sessions start from 60 min to 90 min.
Combination of treatments is possible.
Fee starts from 55 euros to 75 euros depending on combination of therapy.